We’re taking extra care — so you don’t delay your treatment.
Jenkins NeuroSpine, in accordance with public health guidelines, will be reopening to patient visits on May 28. We support the guidelines to stay home when possible, which is why we will continue to offer telemedicine appointments.
We understand there may be some concern about in-person appointments. We have those same concerns. We have put in strict safety protocols to protect our patients and staff to ensure that patients who require in-person appointments (such as a pre-surgical visit) do not need to delay necessary treatments or evaluations.
The Jenkins NeuroSpine Patient Safety Plan
Here is what we are doing to keep our patients healthy during their visit:
- Virtual care/telehealth options are available for patients with stable or improving conditions.
- Our no-touch registration process means that if you need to be seen in person, all patient registration can be completed online or over the telephone to avoid unnecessary in-person interaction with staff, reducing time in the waiting room. Your cooperation is vital.
- All patients seen in the office will be screened via temperature check before coming into the office.
- For the time being, there will be no more than 2 patients per clinician scheduled per hour to limit people in waiting room.
- All patients and staff are required to wear a mask or face covering. (Provided if needed)
- All providers and staff have been tested for COVID-19 and wear masks, gloves and other appropriate protective equipment. Every day every member of the team is screened for COVID-19 symptoms and given a temperature check before entering.
- The office is thoroughly disinfected daily, and rooms are cleaned between patients.
- Sneeze Guards have been installed at reception areas.
- Patients are strongly encouraged to come to their in-person appointments alone to reduce in-office social exposure. (If you need help with translation or mobility, you may bring 1 person, who will be subject to all protocols required for patients.)
- All patients are required to have their transportation ready when the visit is completed so they may immediately exit the office to maintain safety standards
If you have any questions, or would like to schedule a telehealth or in-person appointment, please call (646) 989-4887.