We’d like to share some updates with you regarding COVID-19.
Both of our locations (NYC and Greenwich, CT) are closed to patient appointments except in case of emergencies. The safety and wellbeing of our patients is our highest priority, which is why we are practicing strict hand hygiene, and taking heightened sanitary precautions advised by the CDC.
We want to make sure everyone is following the proper guidelines to everyone’s overall safety. With this said, we ask everyone to cooperate in taking these steps to prevent and reduce any transmission of disease in the workplace (in accordance with the CDC):
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth while coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid hand contact with your face.
- Clean and disinfect all frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home if you are sick and not feeling well, or feeling any or all symptoms the CDC has outlined.
If you have any questions regarding our safety measures, or have concerns about an upcoming appointment, please call us at (646) 760-1783.
Wishing you great health,
Dr. Jenkins and Jenkins NeuroSpine